18.09.2017 – 25.09.2017
Managing Partner Oleg Goretskyy took part in International Cultural and Educational agency (ICEA) event which supported by the General Consulate of Ukraine in Chicago. The program of event:
• Visiting of General Consulate of Ukraine in Chicago, and meeting with General Counsel of Ukraine in Chicago Larisa Gerashko. Next topics been discussed: «Foreign economic activity of Ukraine in the USA», «International law and practice of business relations between countries».
• A conversation with the head of the office, visit of a trial, conversation with the judge of the district court.
• Visiting of Chicago Bar Association. Discussion on the topic of work orgaination of professional associations of lawyers with Mr. Terrence M. Murphy – Executive Director of the Chicago Bar Association, 321 S. Plymouth Court Chicago, IL 60604.
• Visiting of Chicago City Hall. Meeting with Mr. Edward N. Siskel. Familiarity with the work of the legal department of the city.
• Visiting of the Lyster Law firm’s office.
• Visiting the Ukrainian National Museum in Chicago – the place of allocation of Ukrainian ethnic part of Chicago.
• Visiting the Supreme Court of Illinois. Conversation with the judge TOMAS M.DURKIN according features of keeping Justice at the Federal Court in United States.